Friday, January 13, 2012

Austin just bein' cute

***EDIT EDIT*** Maybe I just like how I usually do it...one picture at a time. Here are my favorites...








**EDIT** Still trying new things. Same pictures. Collage program....still not sure I like....


Totally trying something new here...a photo box collage...not sure if I will like it since I don't think it will print but it's cute for now. Here are some great pictures of Austin from just a little bit ago. He is just a big (literally) bundle of joy and SO happy all the time. He is working on rolling over all the way and thinks it is just so much fun. He can roll from back to front no problem and can really roll from front to back but just would rather not I guess...I don't know. He is precious though and we sure do love him.
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Photo collage created with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment