Friday, February 3, 2012

January at a glance

I really don't like doing a "multi post" because I feel like I just miss out on really writing about each event. And each event in it's own is so special to me. But, here is January at a glance since I fell behind.  Ok, here I go. Picture 1: Courtney received a bear you color for Christmas. Love it. You color it and when you want to be done, you toss it in the washing machine and start all over again. Well. We love the bear (named Caddy Purple Bear Pursley...it's a purple bear) but maybe we failed to tell Courtney she only is to draw on the bear. Obviously we failed to tell her. This is how we found our sweet baby girl one night after putting her to bed. Colored, head to toe. Finger nails. Palms. Bottom of feet. Arms looked like Kat Von D. Legs. Tops of feet. It was one of those moments as a parent you have got to laugh. Why would we punish her? She didn't color on anything else, just herself. 
This is one of my favorite "Mom moments". 

A few days ago Courtney and I were jumping on the trampoline and she wanted a snack. So, being the rockinest mom ever, I gathered some snacks and we had a little picnic on the trampoline. We are really looking forward to summer and Austin being able to sit up as we will have lunch and snacks here often. 

Austin and his first haircut given my mommy. He had begun to look like a crazy baby who is unkempt; SO not fitting for the "rockinest mom". So I cut his hair. Not easy with a 5 month old so don't look close.

Pajama Day at school. Her class is stinkin' adorable!

Ok, seriously. Courtney is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. Yes, I take over 1000 pictures in an average month, so she is very used to the camera but this is not because of me. She is preciously cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment