Thursday, September 22, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

One day. Soon. I will get caught up on this blog thing. Until then, possibly some random posts that do not seem, no do not at all go together. It's the way it goes with a newborn I guess. So, lets see what pictures pop up and I'll blog about them. How's that for my normal structure! ....looks like we have a pic of me and my baby boy...Courtney learning to ride her bike with no training wheels! SHE insisted on getting a helmet. See, Paul and I both say "we didn't grow up wearing one and we are fine (kind of)" but she took her training wheels off and then would not ride it until we got her a helmet. So, I sent Daddy off to the store to get "the coolest helmet he could find"...Sorry, IF she is going to wear a helmet, she is NOT going to look like a dork. :-) Next up is Courtney and her Auntie Shannon, whom she A D O R E S! Then, quite a good picture of me, Dad and Austin..good job Shan! and last but not least is probably the most beautiful picture I have ever seen of my daughter. I took it the morning she had "crazy hair day" at school, hence the bright pink "crazy" hair. He smile and eyes are stunning in this picture. We LOVE her! See you soon with most likely another random post! Happy Thursday!






No comments:

Post a Comment