Saturday, November 26, 2011

November in a flash...

Where did November go? I do not know but I have a few pictures from the whole month. :-) Having a 4 year old and an infant is time consuming. I will say that at the least. As winter rolls around we are spending more and more time in the house and trying to find new and exciting things to do. One night Courtney and I made donuts, heart shaped donuts. We are finding that making things from scratch is fun and not too hard and we have a blast doing it!


Austin is amazing. He is growing SO fast. He hasn't been back to the doctor yet but the scale says he weighs about 16 lbs already! Almost double is birth weight in less than 3 months!


Courtney got to wear purple (instead of uniform dress) a few weeks ago to honor all the veterans. She learned that when they are wounded in war they get a purple heart. She also learned that her Great Bopa and Great Grandpa earned purple hearts. 


I just think this picture is funny.

The K-4 classes at school put on a Thanksgiving program that was SO cute! Courtney had her first line in the program and she did great! She told part of the story saying "They crossed the ocean in a ship called the Mayflower". I was so proud of her because as outgoing as she is, every time she had been on stage before she clammed up, and that was in a group. So when she had to stand with only a couple other kids with a microphone I was wondering how she would do. She nailed it! I love being a mom!


"Floating Butterfly" - her indian name she chose.


No comments:

Post a Comment